- Awards Nomination Campaign : 4 April 2022 – 8 April 2022.
- Entries Open on: 11 April 2022 – 29 June 2022.
- Entries Vetting: 30 June 2022 – 01 August 2022.
- Judging of Entries :03 August 2022-12 September 2022.
- Auditing of Judged Scores: 13 September 2022– 27 September 2022.
- Nominee Announcement: 7 October 2022.
- Nominees Public Votes: 7 October 2022 – 4 November 2022.
- Auditing: 5 November 2022 – 11 November 2022.
- Awards Ceremony: 26 November 2022.
- Awards Ceremony Broadcast on Digital platforms: 14 December 2022.
How To Enter
- Only content that has been posted within the entry eligibility period as stated in the rule book is eligible for that entry.
- All entry requirements need to be submitted via our website nomination tab prior to the entries closing date, click here to nominate or enter”
- One high-resolution image of influencer, portfolio of evidence in image format of influencer and motivation of entry ( Not more than 200 words ).
- All submissions close on the 29th June 2022.
- Any entries submitted without correct information will be disqualified and will not go through to the judging phase. Nominating agencies/individuals are liable for the technical quality of all submitted material.
- There is no entry fee for all the categories except for the social media corporate campaign of the year, which is for brands to enter not individuals.
About The Awards
The Social Media Awards, for Brands, Influencers and Digital Tools. The biggest accolade for Social Media Personalities is here, there are many distinct trophies available in social media and marketing but none as dedicated to the good work of Social Media Personalities as the much-coveted South African Social Media Award (#SASMA22). A lot of content on social media is created for various objectives which creates a lot of followers for the creatives behind the content so we let the followers judge themselves, the Social Media awards recognise the best campaigns, individuals and digital tools in Social Media. The awards are open to anyone using or working with Social Media for content creation.
NOMINATE YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY ON THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES