South African Social Media Awards
The social media world is overcrowded with content that bombards audiences on a minute-to-minute basis. Standing out on social media can be a seemingly impossible task—but not for you.
- Awards Campaign Launch: 19 May 2021 – 30 June 2021.
- Entries Open on: 29 May 2021 – 28 July 2021.
- Entries Vetting: 29 July 2021 – 12 August 2021.
- Judging of Entries :13 August 2021 – 12 September 2021.
- Auditing of Judged Scores: 13 September 2021 – 27 September 2021.
- Nominee Announcement: 7 October 2021.
- Nominees Public Votes: 7 October 2021 – 4 November 2021.
- Auditing: 5 November 2021 – 11 November 2021.
- Awards Ceremony: 27 November 2021.
- Awards Ceremony Broadcast on Digital platforms: 14 December 2021.
How To Enter
- Only content that has been posted within the entry eligibility period as stated in the rule book is eligible for that entry.
- All entry requirements need to be submitted via our website nomination tab prior to the entries closing date, click here to nominate or enter”
- Two (2) high-resolution images of influencer and one 300dpi logo of the brand logo and/or good quality video clip of influencer introducing who they are (video to not exceed 2.5mins).
- All submissions close on the 28th July 2021.
- Any entries submitted without correct information will be disqualified and will not go through to the judging phase. Nominating agencies/individuals are liable for the technical quality of all submitted material.
- There is no entry fee for all the categories except for the social media corporate campaign of the year, which is for brands to enter not individuals.
About The Awards
The Social Media Awards, for Brands, Influencers and Digital Tools. The biggest accolade for Social Media Personalities is here, there are many distinct trophies available in social media and marketing but none as dedicated to the good work of Social Media Personalities as the much-coveted South African Social Media Award (#SASMA21). A lot of content on social media is created for various objectives which creates a lot of followers for the creatives behind the content so we let the followers judge themselves, the Social Media awards recognise the best campaigns, individuals and digital tools in Social Media. The awards are open to anyone using or working with Social Media for content creation.
NOMINATE YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY ON THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES